Amniotic and Umbilical Stem Cell Therapy for Arthritis
Osteoarthritis is a chronic health condition that requires long-term therapy. At present, common treatments are medications that people usually get for arthritis treatment, physical therapy, joint injections, and joint replacement surgery. While no current therapy stops disease progression, researchers have discovered a regenerative treatment. A new exciting treatment for arthritis is amniotic and umbilical cord stem cell therapy. Arthritis Treatment is now pain-free.
Who can benefit from amniotic and umbilical cord stem cell therapy?
Patients with arthritis often have trouble conducting normal activities, such as climbing stairs, getting dressed, and walking. Stem cell therapy is not appropriate for every person, but certain persons will benefit. Ideal candidates are those who:
- Have not responded to current medical treatment.
- Cannot be tolerated recommended surgery or treatment.
- Are no longer responding to conservative therapies.
- Wish to avoid the recommended surgery.
- Have persistent pain, the progression of a disease, and limited mobility.
For the Arthritis Treatment, the best and suitable option you have is stem cell therapy.